Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just Because....

So I have been ignoring the blog because I have gotten addicted to facebook! Ugh. I have got to change my focus and get back to cleaning my house, taking care of the little things and back to my blog!
Well we had another softball game tonight and it was the bad news bears....AGAIN! Man we just can seem to keep it together. We do good at first then it goes down hill from there! I don't know what it is but we have got to get it together!
I really enjoy visiting with the other mom's and tonight Brad brought Andy! He is SOOO cute! I cant wait to have one. Speaking of having one..today would have been my due date if I hadn't miscarried! It was a really good thing I was busy i work this week to keep my mind off the sad memory. One day Geoff and I will be blessed with a very sweet spirit that will fill our heart with joy but I know that Heavenly Father has reasons and a plan for us so everything will be just fine!
I am so thankful for everything we have and for the chance to keep trying! Please pray for us and we will be very happy to announce when the special spirit is coming to us! May we all remember the good things that happen and all the wonderful things we have!

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

That game was so brutal. I so wish I could come and sit with you guys. It seems that once I sit down, I am just back up again running after little C. I want you to know that I feel your pain! Month after month of infertility is so trying. It is still hard for me sometimes. I admire your faith. He does have reasons! It is pretty rough when we don't know them. Once a home teacher of ours said to me that Heavenly Father would not let us, a great family, go without children. I feel the same about you guys. You are awesome people! I just found this website that is mostly about adoption, but there are links under the left sidebar labeled "Infertility Warriors" that you might like reading. It is http://therhouse.blogspot.com It is always better to know we are not alone. We will be praying for you!

Chelsee said...

I thought about you yesterday and wanted to call ya but I didn't know if you were wanting to talk about "it." I am glad you stayed busy. It will happen for you guys:)

Blanton Family said...

I too would love to join in on the fun games. Jeff (my Jeff) is chomping at the bit to back on the field. Maybe an early game, and I'll bring my brood. My heart and prayers are with you always! You are special people and the Lord has a plan for you! Love ya!