Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our First Blog


So I saw Matt and Chelsee's blog page and I loved it! I think it is great for family and friends to be able to stay in touch and see how they are doing.

It is the Christmas Season and Geoff and I are working hard to keep things simple. Geoff keeps me under control because I can get a little carried away! OK a lot carried away! I have been working on decorating our house. It is our first Christmas in our townhouse and I am super excited. We have two trees. Our real tree is in the living room and our GEORGIA tree is in our room. We have a big window in there so we put the tree in front of it so you can see the pretty lights when you drive by! It is really pretty, or at least I think so.


Well I am really excited to start this! Hope you enjoy it. More pics will come soon!

No comments: